Re: Exhaust Manifolds

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 22:49:39 EDT

LA manifolds are so restrictive any things has got to be better. MP has said
many things that were at best, half truths. Like saying to use a part not
telling you that modifications have to be made. They were famous (infamous)
for that on the 2.2 cars. I ran into that when I installed the twin 5220 MP
manifold on my Solo car. They failed to mention that you had to install a PS
pump from a Daytona for clearance reasons.