RE: RE: 93 Dakota High Performance For Sale - $9,850

From: Rich Berube (rberube@southwind.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 22:38:24 EDT

Bernd

As you mentioned, I live in Wichita Kansas. A little more about the truck.
As I mentioned I am the original owner. The paint is in excellent shape.
There are no door dings since I park away from everyone wherever I go. I
don't think you could find a cleaner 93. It has a lid on it to hide the NOS
bottle and keep other items locked up. I also have upgraded the stereo
system with a CD player etc.

I just have not had the stomach to take it to the track. This has been a
project truck for me starting in 1998 with the supercharger and headers. As
you know one thing leads to another. I am 52 years old and feel it is about
time to move on to something else.

This is a TRUE SLEEPER truck. This is not what you would expect to find in
a Dakota. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal on this truck. I am not
looking to get my money out of it. I just want to put a fair price on it.

If there is any other information you want, you can send me your phone
number and I will be happy to call and discuss further.

Thanks

Rich