Re: Re: Lowering R/T

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 14:48:56 EDT

Yup, like Josh said, I have the Hotchkis TVS kit. I love it! The handling
is insane (especially when paired with the BFG KDWS' I have on there now).
I had the Hotchkis Bilstiens, great shocks, also a lil pricey tho, but worth
it. I think the whole kit w/shocks, shipped, ran me around $1100. I have
the adjustable QA1 drag shocks on there now, but with the right settings
they're pretty close to the Bils.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
12.12@114.63