Re: Lowering R/T

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 13:07:11 EDT

<DodgeDe@cs.com> wrote in message

> Has anybody on the list all ready done this on a R/T?
> What did you use?
> How was ride and handling affected?

Hotchkis TVS. It's a 2/3 complete with swaybars. It's excellent and gets
rave reviews from everyone, including myself (though I only have a V6).
They use a 2" constant rate drop coil that you can shave if you like (for a
lower drop) and leaves in the rear that you set ride height with plates.
It's a very good setup and very durable. I race my truck on the autocross
track about twice a month and have been doing so for 2 seasons with the
hotchkis suspension without any problems.

There are several listers who have done this on an R/T if you're looking for
more feedback. Dave Downing, Sam P (socal dakota) have the Hotchkis TVS on
their R/T trucks and I'm sure there are lots more but these two are the only
ones I can think of at the moment. I hope this helps.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L