"College Grad" program?

From: korey99@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 21:39:13 EDT

Hey all-

  My brother is working on buying a new dakota now, and we've secured a fairly
decent price. Now, we discovered on the website that there is a "college grad
program" for which he qualifies.

  Does anyone know how this works? I would presume it's the manufacturer
offering the incentive and there's some paperwork involved. Our salesman says
that this program gives him the truck for 1% over invoice, but the price we've
secured is better than that, so he won't budge any. We figure that the
dealership is counting on pocketing the difference. Anyone at liberty to share
any insight?

Thanks,
Korey