Re: Wheel Make-Over

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 12:02:44 EDT

Very nice! I need to polish up my Real Pro drag rims, they're looking
pretty crappy. Did you polish them by hand or use a dremel/buffer? There's
also some stuff on my rims that have been there since I bought 'em, looks
like some sort of stuff they used to seal the tires, will the Wenol Polish
get that off? Thanks!

-Dave