New Dyno #'s :)

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 12:06:04 EDT

Went and dyno'd yesterday with the intercooler, picked up 28rwhp/29rwtq.
Pulled 394rwhp/406rwtq (last dyno was 366/377). It was hotter and more humid
yesterday than my last dyno and I was still pulling timing. I know I can put
some timing back in with the intercooler, but I wanted to play it safe and
also have a fair comparison since I was pulling timing on the first dyno. I
was gonna do some runs with full timing, but I couldn't get any good gas
again. Looks like I'm gonna have to start playing with the R4 software tho,
had to up my fuel pressure a bit, the intercooler really leaned me out,
first run a/f was 13.5! Got it to 12.0 across the board, dipping down to
11.6 after 5600rpm. Gonna hit the track tonight and see what 394rwhp will
get me ;)

Dave
'02 FR RC R/T