RE: Re: Sheesh..Anyone Parting a Gen 1/2?

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 16:18:48 EDT

Josh, the window belts w/ strip is the weather strip located where the
window retracts into the door.
At http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213794 they are
49 and 45 bux each. Part numbers are 4260135 and 4260134. Every used one I
looked at wasn't worth the effort to install them knowing they wouldn't last
very much longer. The window has to come out because there are a few screws
holding the strip behind the glass.
James