Badyear Manglers (was driver info)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 20:52:11 EDT

"A Friend" wrote:
> Anyone driving on Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires??
>
> Looking for first-person experiences.My choices are
> the Wrangler RT/S,the Firestone Destination LE,or my
> Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's...
>
> Digger
>
> =====
> " A Friend"

Not to drag up another topic - but did you forget to change the subject
line or something?

Anyway... stay away from the Goodyear Wranglers - those chunks of
recycled innertubes are the worst tire you can get. Either of your
Firestone choices would be a step up. I would strongly consider the
Bridgestone Dueller AT/Revo tires. Those have been getting rave reviews
  in the traction and handeling departments, from people who have used them.