Re: Badyear Manglers (was driver info)

From: droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 22:03:34 EDT

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:52:11 -0500, Terrible Tom
<SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Not to drag up another topic - but did you forget to change the subject
> line or something?
>
> Anyway... stay away from the Goodyear Wranglers - those chunks of
> recycled innertubes are the worst tire you can get. Either of your
> Firestone choices would be a step up. I would strongly consider the
> Bridgestone Dueller AT/Revo tires. Those have been getting rave reviews
> in the traction and handeling departments, from people who have used
> them.

I have the wranglers now, but that's because they are OEM. I havn't had
any complaints, but I also have 4x4. Tires are getting worn now and I will
be getting a different tire when it's time. I had Michelin ltx a/t's on my
last truck and they were great.