Re: Know what sucks the most..

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:35:04 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> aaw, I feel so bad for you =P

you should! i feel bad for me. I might be able to get a little stealth
action going on and be able to snap a pic or two without being seen, I'll
see what I can go for you. =P

> didn't know it was broken. haven't been missing any mail I know I
> should have been getting. anything at all sent to *@tepidcola.com
> should get to me, so I don't know what might be up.

Have you gotten any direct email from me lately? I've sent you a few things
here and there in addition to the infamous chat log. All of which managed
to generate an error about 2 or 3 days after the fact.

> 550 error, or something else?

I dunno, I'll check my deleted items when I get home, hopefully they're
still in the trash can. I'll see about posting them on the offtopic list
for you. are you a member of the OT list?

> so does anyone need 5.5 gallons (or a portion thereof) of ATF that
> looks like old 10w30 and smells like bad gear lube? 'cause that's how
> much I rinsed out of my 727 this afternoon =D

I hear that stuff is a pretty good mixer. Let me know how it tastes with
orange juice and I might take it off of your hands.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L