Re: RE: Driver Info Requested...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:12:16 EDT

Im going to send you to look at another tire. Go check out some MasterCraft
Coursers, available in what ever size/style you want, in cars and trucks.
I am running my second set of MT's. The first set took 50,000 miles of
abuse(I probably should have changed them at 40k). Their AT's are pretty
damn good looking and have a longer tread life and more grip of course, on
snow and ice. But I want MT's. So I just take it a little easier during
the rain and ice covered roads, but once Im off the road, who cares, I need
the MT's.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's