Attn: Kyle Re: k&n crankcase filter

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 02:51:00 EDT

Kyle;

I read a DML email that you wrote regarding a k/n crankcase
filter for your dak. For your filter, did you find that
the metal end was too small for the opening in the valve
cover? If so, what did you do to cure the problem?

Would that same filter size fit the valve cover on a 318?

Also, would you have any idea what to gap the 3923 autolite
plugs? I have been trying to locate an archive, but
haven't had much luck.

Thanks in advance

Cory