Re: Water Pump Return Line

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 23:33:51 EDT

There must be something about Dakota's and BBQ's as the torch and chanel
locks loosened it up enough to turn somewhat. After a couple minutes of
twisting back and forth and pulling it came out. I got everything back
together and now it won't start. Looks like the batteries were fairly
drained. I've got the charger on now, so hopfully it will fire up with some
more juice. Right now it turns over fairly slugishly and doesn't even
pretend to fire. I'm just hoping that I didn't mess up the timing so much
trying to get the new chain on that I have to pull it all apart again...

David