Re: Re: RE: Re: Viper Fan/Saab Switch Followup II

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 12:14:32 EDT

Jeff Durling wrote:

> Actually, why don't we see if Jon could put this in the faq section of
> the DML homepage. I sure want the info and I don't think Bill wants to
> send a copy to everybody. Not trying to offend Tony just figured that
> since this seems to be a popular thing that people want done then that
> would be a good place to put it. Bill, could you do a simple write up to
> go with so everyone that is interested could do the mod?
>
> Jeff Durling

Actually I'm "officially" (as official as we get around here) the keeper
of the FAQ. Haven't updated it in ages, DML reading time has been slim
lately so I haven't paid much attention to topics that maybe we should
be putting in the FAQ.

A writeup w/ pictures would be great. Email me offlist please.