Re: Re: RE: Re: Viper Fan/Saab Switch Followup II

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 08:23:06 EDT

Actually, why don't we see if Jon could put this in the faq section of
the DML homepage. I sure want the info and I don't think Bill wants to
send a copy to everybody. Not trying to offend Tony just figured that
since this seems to be a popular thing that people want done then that
would be a good place to put it. Bill, could you do a simple write up
to go with so everyone that is interested could do the mod?

Jeff Durling

On Aug 10, 2004, at 4:53 AM, Tony Cellana wrote:

> Bill,
> Do you still have the wiring diagram handy, and the part numbers for
> the
> Saab temp switch?
>
> Please forward to me at acellan1 @ tampabay.rr.com
>
> Thanks
> TonyC

>>> warmer. This set off high speed on the switch and obviously the