Re: Viper Fan/Saab Switch Followup II

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 14:20:17 EDT

I use the email version and don't get to the homepage as much as I
should myself. I just thought it would be a good place to have it
rather than the hey you have a copy of this or that going around the
list. We could just then refer them to the homepage. There are probably
some other things out there that could be posted as well.

Maybe we could persuade Jon to spare a little of his busy schedule to
post them there of us. If anybody has anything (including the viper fan
setup) please email it to Jon and when he gets the time he can post it
for us. Hint, hint

Jeff Durling