Re: Viper Fan/Saab Switch Followup II

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 15:10:35 EDT

Jeff Durling wrote:

> I use the email version and don't get to the homepage as much as I
> should myself. I just thought it would be a good place to have it rather
> than the hey you have a copy of this or that going around the list. We
> could just then refer them to the homepage. There are probably some
> other things out there that could be posted as well.

The FAQ has slowed considerably in recent months. Any and all
contributions are greatly appreciated.
http://faq.dakota-truck.net/FAQ_Info/contribute.html

> Maybe we could persuade Jon to spare a little of his busy schedule to
> post them there of us. If anybody has anything (including the viper fan
> setup) please email it to Jon and when he gets the time he can post it
> for us.

No, please email it to me or use the above form to submit it. After any
update I upload my changes to my web space and then Jon has a script
that runs nightly to pick up the changes and posts them to
faq.dakota-truck.net