Re: BBQ pictures and video

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:58:43 EDT

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> Bump:
>
> With exception of the 14 photos on "Sonar's Super Secret BBQ/Ram Photo Page"
> (so secret he doesn't even link to it from his own site), I haven't seen any
> other BBQ pics besides a few Jeep shots on the SCORE site. Anyone else gonna
> share?

LMAO!! I'm working on my web site almost nightly, Walt. I should have
things uploaded soon. I really need to get my computer situation
remedied. Using a highly crash prone, well abused and neglected old
computer, with software that I've scraped up off the floor of the
internet. (drooling over the prospect of a new G5 mini tower)

> Also, if anyone who shot video wants to send me a copy, I can get them encoded
> and post them as .MPGs or burn them to DVDs. Email me off list and we can make
> arrangements.

I'm going to try my hand at burning the video I took to DVD. If it
doesn't want to work would you want a VHS copy of the vids or can you
play HI-8mm some how?