2000 V6 4x4 trouble spots?

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 12:47:03 EDT

Marci's brother just sent me a link to a 2000 SLT V6 4x4 auto that he
may consider buying. What specifically should we be looking for as far
as trouble spots? Obviously the balljoints, and if we get out for a
test drive I'll pull the airhat and look into the intake manifold.
Anything else I could be overlooking that I wouldn't have experience
with because of the year of V6 (closest I had was a 318).

It's only got 33K on it, and the tires have been replaced.