Re: Radiator question...

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 12:40:52 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:
> I don't think so. The spots where it got really screwed up was underneath
> the bumper (think fog light molding). Anyway, nothing is leaking yet from
> the radiator itself (handled 3 hours highway driving).
>
> I just noticed today that #3 plug wire on the distributor was not seated
> properly again. I had to re-crimp it. I also noticed that #1 and #3 on the
> plug side had the interior corroded away. There should be a piece of metal
> there, but instead, it's just bare inner core wire to plug. Guess I gotta
> replace these as well.
>
> BTW, did you happen to see my air hat nut on the ground there? I've lost it
> (don't know how long) and need a replacement.
>
> Chris

No, no airhat nut, sorry. I think I remember you putting it on, though, so
  it prolly came off "on the road"..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com