Re: Radiator question...

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 23:52:11 EDT

I don't think so. The spots where it got really screwed up was underneath
the bumper (think fog light molding). Anyway, nothing is leaking yet from
the radiator itself (handled 3 hours highway driving).

I just noticed today that #3 plug wire on the distributor was not seated
properly again. I had to re-crimp it. I also noticed that #1 and #3 on the
plug side had the interior corroded away. There should be a piece of metal
there, but instead, it's just bare inner core wire to plug. Guess I gotta
replace these as well.

BTW, did you happen to see my air hat nut on the ground there? I've lost it
(don't know how long) and need a replacement.

Chris