Re: GenII EGR Question-Jon, Bernd, Bill White, anybody?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 21:19:25 EDT

Brett, I used a peice of intake manifold gasket to form an EGR gasket.
Basically you'll have 2 holes for the bolts, but no hole for the gases to
flow through the EGR pipe. Leave the electrical solenoid plugged in, and
the light should not come on. Alternatively, do like I did and yank the
CEL bulb out of the cluster :)

-Jon Smith