Re: 2 Things...

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 03:22:18 EDT

Hi Bill,

I can send you the complete parts catalog Dodge trucks 1990 - 1993. The catalog is 40 Megs large, but I can burn it on a CD and send it to you or compress the file into several parts and send it by mail.

What do you mean with a front 4wd hub?
I can search the catalog for the needed part number and send you that specific side offline.

Have fun
Stebel

Hamburg, germany
http://www.hamburg.de