Re: Daktoberfest Dates?

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 15:46:42 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:
> Jon - are we going to have another Daktoberfest?
>
> If we do - I see that Daktoberfest 2003 took place during its typical
> time slot at the end of October last year. It seems that time period
> is closed again for me this year. I have offered my services to help
> a friend of mine move. He can't give me exact dates but said between
> the last two weeks of October and the first week in November.
>
> This leaves the weekend of Oct. 1st-2nd, 8th-9th, and 15th-16th -
> where I would be able to attend. I was unable to make it last year
> due to the car accident, and I don't want to miss it this year!
>
> Anyone else game for another fall run?

What's the location? I might be interested depending on where it is and
whether I can get my truck running right again. I've been having problems
with pinging when towing and under acceleration. I have oil in the intake
so I have a bunch of parts on order and others waiting to be put in. I'm
excited to get it running right again.
Mark