Daktoberfest Dates?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 14:55:20 EDT

Jon - are we going to have another Daktoberfest?

If we do - I see that Daktoberfest 2003 took place during its typical
time slot at the end of October last year. It seems that time period is
closed again for me this year. I have offered my services to help a
friend of mine move. He can't give me exact dates but said between the
last two weeks of October and the first week in November.

This leaves the weekend of Oct. 1st-2nd, 8th-9th, and 15th-16th - where
I would be able to attend. I was unable to make it last year due to the
car accident, and I don't want to miss it this year!

Anyone else game for another fall run?