Re: fuel pump

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 16:56:32 EDT

andylevy@yahoo.com wrote:

>> >Steve Mills wrote:
>>
>>> I rotate my wipers too! No sense in leaving those good Anco winter
>>>blades on for the summer to dry out and crack! In fact I have had to
>>>replace them once, and I still have the the same triple edge for summer
>>>since 1987. (3 Dakota's and 350,000 miles)
>>>

>>Geez, I do new wipers every 6 months or so, Rubber is cheap. Running bad
>>wiperblades is like running the 99 cent convenience store oil, its better
>>than nothing, but not by much.
>

> I had Silblades on my '99 for over 3 years with no problems. But at $20+/blade
> now (they doubled the price), I just can't justify them for the '03. I got a
> pair of "silicone" blades at Wally World over a year ago for about $16 total
> and they've been good so far.

Hmmm, generic wally/zone wiperblades = $2.99 every 6 months = $17.94 for 3
years. Even if I go with ANCO's at $4.99 every 6 months = $29.94 for 3
years. I doubt after 2 years *any* wiper is still working as well as my
Brand new ones. Oh, and I am not real regular about my changes, my last
set was on there since December...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com