Re: paint peeling?

From: Doug Myers, Jr. (douglasmyers@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 18:41:27 EDT

My '99 is peeling REALLY bad. I called DC about it, and they said to take it
to a dealer. If the dealer says it's a factory defect, then I'm owed a
re-paint. I already got one estimate from a bodyshop stating that the paint
is defective. I'll keep the list updated and let you know what happens.

Class-action lawsuit, anyone?

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota 360/5-speed/3.92 SG