Re: Re: paint peeling?

From: Brian Fitchett (bfitchett@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 10:16:54 EDT

I wish you luck with that. I tiried to tell them it was a paint defect
as well, even had a competent body shop say so. However it was outside
the 3/36000 warranty which is the only place paint is warrantied. I
have the service contract, but lo and behold it covers pretty much
everything but paint.

Brian
Black 98 V6