Re: Re: daily SAS update

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 00:12:04 EDT

Russell Yee wrote:

> Hey Mike
>

> I am not sure how I have separated the spindle from the knuckle in the past.
> I will try to recreate what I did tonight in the shop. I think I had put
> the axle on the floor and somehow braced the knuckle on the floor with my
> foot and went to town. I am sure it will come back to me once I have all
> the pieces in my hands. Too bad you are not closer to Boston. I have pretty
> big press (50 ton) as well as a Bridgeport milling machine and big drill
> press, so we could solve both your problems. We could also regear you axle
> while you're here. Field trip!!
>
> Russ

Watch what you offer, you are likely to end up with a junky looking [sorry]
ramcharger with a couple of axles strapped to the roof on your doorstep...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com