Re: Re: daily SAS update

From: Russell Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 14:28:13 EDT

Hey Mike

I am not sure how I have separated the spindle from the knuckle in the past.
I will try to recreate what I did tonight in the shop. I think I had put
the axle on the floor and somehow braced the knuckle on the floor with my
foot and went to town. I am sure it will come back to me once I have all
the pieces in my hands. Too bad you are not closer to Boston. I have pretty
big press (50 ton) as well as a Bridgeport milling machine and big drill
press, so we could solve both your problems. We could also regear you axle
while you're here. Field trip!!

            Russ