Re: Daktoberfest Dates - boom boom

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 06:18:00 EDT

On Aug 18, 2004, at 03:18, Barry wrote:

> My favorite match was the "1999 Havanna Truck match", the
> culmination of which was a single stage, set up in an area the size of
> a football field with 59 IPSC targets and 19 Steel poppers and shot
> entirely from the back of a moving pickup truck. I won that match,
> using a Norinco 1911 .45 single-stack. That is significant because I
> was using a limited gun [no optics, no compensators, 8 and 10 round
> magazines, all magazines carried on my belt] competing against Open
> guns [Optics, compensators, 20-28 rounds per magazine]. I have video,
> Mike has seen it.

I think Anne did too.... In any case, it was pretty wild.

Barry has lots of guns, and knows how to use them. Do not fuck with
Barry. Be on his good side instead, so he'll show you his pretty
firearms. And he's got some really nifty stuff.

By the way, if you want to molest your truck, you know where to come
for inspiration. What sorta welder'd you get? little buzzbox or
something more interesting?

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife