Re: Plug wires recomendation....

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 11:41:49 EDT

Any wire with a spiral wrapped core will give you the same low resistance as
the expensive wires like MSD. I have been happy with the Bosch Premium wires
from Autozone, approx $35. They have the spiral core and a lifetime guarantee.
I have them on my Barracuda and typically purchase them for my cars when it's
time for wires. The Dakota has Accel that I picked up at a flee market for
real short change.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4