Re: Re: daily SAS update

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 13:10:23 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2004, at 00:12, Barry wrote:
>
>> Watch what you offer, you are likely to end up with a junky looking
>> [sorry]
>

> jackass [sorry] ;-)

I love that show, come to think of it we could probably do our own...

>> ramcharger with a couple of axles strapped to the roof on your
>> doorstep...
>

> I do it that way so I don't have to stop when I flop!
>
> but seriously. axles fit inside. at least steering axles. I proved that.
> --
> Mike Maskalans

I was going after the visual, and the image was funnier with them strapped
to the top... besides you mentioned getting tires, too, so it's not that
much of a stretch that *something* would have beed strapped to the roof.

I don't see you denying the possibility...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com