Re: Re: Dakota Bed

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 14:00:00 EDT

Chocolate Salty Balls - CSB - wrote:

> It's a GIANT dent. I was backing up in a parking garage and hit one of
> those steel poles that's about 3' tall becaue I didn't see it. Was only
> going about 1/2 mph, but it did tons of damage.
>
> http://www.tcea.org/files/dent.jpg
>
> I've had people look at it and it surely needs to be replaced. Plus,
> the bed itself is bent a little bit because I had a full load once and
> had to stop abruptly. It dented the part of the bed by the cab. I've
> had varied estimates, but figured y'all might have some insight into
> where to get something.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam

Heck, that could be fixed in a serviceable fashion relatively easily. I
would go to a commercial truck dealer and see if you could get them to
mortise in a toolbox in there, that would be cool.....

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com