RE: Re: Dakota Bed

From: Chocolate Salty Balls - CSB - (csb_jk@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 10:45:49 EDT

It's a GIANT dent. I was backing up in a parking garage and hit one of
those steel poles that's about 3' tall becaue I didn't see it. Was only
going about 1/2 mph, but it did tons of damage.

http://www.tcea.org/files/dent.jpg

I've had people look at it and it surely needs to be replaced. Plus, the
bed itself is bent a little bit because I had a full load once and had to
stop abruptly. It dented the part of the bed by the cab. I've had varied
estimates, but figured y'all might have some insight into where to get
something.

Thanks,
Sam