Re: Re: Driving Manners Are Nonexistent

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 03:50:15 EDT

On Aug 19, 2004, at 02:07, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I started
> looking into it to see how it compares to my AAA/RV membership
> but sort've ran out of time.

well whenever you get around to that, lemme know, but only if it will
not make me regret joining AAA RV+ last week ;^)

> I suspect I'll be staying with AAA
> for now since it seems to fit my particular needs better but
> its definitely cheaper than AAA and will no doubt be a nice benefit
> for some people. (IIRC, it does have some advantages like your
> whole family is automatically covered, not just one person.)

AAA really gets you for "associate memberships". Since I don't think
they add to the number of incidents per year, if you're using your 4
calls, it makes far more sense to just get a second full membership.
$50 for an associate on a $75 deal seems like a waste.

> Anyway... I'm off on some sort of tangent now - just wanted
> to chime in with a "me too" and recommend that anyone concerned
> with these sorts of driving/motorist issues should give the NMA
> a look-see.

me too!

(going to check out the NMA soon....)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife