Re: Dakota SXT

From: droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 15:35:41 EDT

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:01:28 -0500 (EST), Chris Orr
<chris@manual-override.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm looking at buying a 2002 Dakota SXT.
>
> Can anyone tell me the differences between the SXT and Sport models?
>
> The listing for it did not mention that it had cruise control.
> Do all Dakotas come with cruise control these days?
>
> What do you all prefer: Line-X or Rhino linings?

 FRom what the dealer told me when I was shopping a year ago is that the
SXT model was introduced as the model that comes with manual locks and
manual windows. I think maybe they did away with those in 2k2 or something
but people still wanted that option.