Dakota SXT

From: Chris Orr (chris@manual-override.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 19:01:28 EDT

Hey all,

I'm looking at buying a 2002 Dakota SXT.

Can anyone tell me the differences between the SXT and Sport models?

The listing for it did not mention that it had cruise control.
Do all Dakotas come with cruise control these days?

What do you all prefer: Line-X or Rhino linings?

I would also like to get some kind of soft tonneau(sp?)...I have a hard
tonneau right now and it becomes a pain in the arse when I want to
actually haul something back there. Any suggestions on a good
brand/style?

Thanks in advance.

-chris