Re: Today's History Lesson

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 12:07:08 EDT

For some reason the Dodge Moose would not work (unless you're in Canada)..
read on...

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/animals.htm

Maybe we can design the next symbol for Dodge?

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 195 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires