Dak stuff for sale!

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:09:48 EDT

Hey Gang,
Before I traded the Dak, I removed the "Extreme Velocity" airhat and put
back the factory one. I paid $58 for it, but I am willing to part with it
for $40 and I will pay for shipping. I had to trim the divider plate a
little to solve some clearance issues with the TB but it worked great! I
will include a straight 6" carrige bolt instead of an "S" bolt so you can
use it with the "factory hold down plate thingie", and a 6" in threaded rod
so you can make your own "S" bolt. Emai me off list.

Also, I had ordered a v-6 tune-up kit from Muscle Trucks, but I did not get
a chance to put it in. It is still in the box that it was shipped in. I paid
$109 for it. I will give it up for $100 and I will pay for shipping. Again,
it was never used. Email me off list.

Kit includes:
(6) "Autolite" 3923 spark plugs
(6) "Taylor" 8mm High Performance plug wires (Red)
(1) Brass cap & rotor
(1) "Stant" 180 deg. heavy duty thermostat
(1) Water outlet gasket

First come first serve.

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx