Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: Redneck Lift Kit

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 22:48:54 EDT

Tony Cellana wrote:

> But the winters are GREAT. Sunny, dry, 60-70s. Golf all year round, track
> open all year round.
>
> And NO SNOW!!! No state income tax, property tax is cheap.
>
> Its all about trade offs.
>
> TonyC

I guess... If it didn't get hit by hurricanes just about every year,
I'd be all over that. Personally, I think I'd rather be in Norfolk, VA
over florida. Norfolk has a lot of historical stuff all over around it
and it's on the ocean as well. Plus, I've got family there.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L