Re: 01' - Current Front Bumper

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 21:34:17 EDT

I'm making plans to re-paint my 99' CC and I want to do away with the
chrome/Gray plastic front and rear bumper packages.......I really don't care
for that look!

The bumpers are in really good condition, with only a couple small scuffs on
the plastic and the chrome needs a little polishing.

I want to install the same type bumper package that my 01' Sport had when I
re-paint it this winter.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...mods? Too Many!
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...mods? Not Enough!