Re: 01' - Current Front Bumper

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 06:04:03 EDT

Since you are doing that, would your current bumpers be available for sale
in the near future? I'm looking for BOTH, and have been having a time
finding a set in decent condition here in the snow belt. You can Email me
directly if you'd like at ontheluce@adelphia.net . Thanks, and good luck
with your project !!
Eric Luce
'99 CC, SLT