RE: Silblades

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 23:19:20 EDT

Heck, I've been watching this thread lately and I can't say enough good
things about my Silblades. I bought them with the original group purchase in
early 2000 for my 2000 4X4 CC. They are over 4 years old and still going
strong, don't streak in the least. AND, I live in Phoenix where the poor
beast sits outside in 115 degree heat regularly. This brings the surface
temp of your windshield to over 130 in the sun easily.

I do clean them with the wash mitt when I wash the truck, but I've always
done that with any wiper blades as they catch alot of dust and dirt, so it
needs to be removed or it will not just ruin the blades but the glass too. I
also wax my windshild when I wax the truck. I think that helps to curb the
streaking as well.

Anyway, here's a postive vote for Silblades.

Tim Koth
Phx AZ