Re: Midwest meet [was smog and STL]

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 18:39:53 EDT

Im about 6 miles west of rte 1 on 40 and about 2 miles south of Clark Center
from rte 40
If you all want to do MapQuest or what have you the address is linked here:
http://tinyurl.com/4jnwa

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's