Re: Re: Comp Cams 1.7 RR clearance?

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 14:00:27 EDT

It seems like they seat down ok, so I don't think it's the baffle. I've
just about got the baffle flat as it is, and I'd hate to plug the holes by
going any flatter. When I align the bolt holes, it seems like it's hitting
the rocker on the side of the cover. For instance, I can move the cover
1/8" past the hole to the right, but I can *just* align the hole when moving
the cover to the left before it hits the rocker arm.
It's a '97 5.2L, btw.
This doesn't seem right to me.
Mark