help me start my truck

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 20:11:33 EDT

I just finished a few days work of removing the intake manifold and fixing
the leaking plenum pan and while I was at it, I put in new rockers. I just
tried to start the truck and all I can hear is the starter spinning. There
isn't any other sound that I can hear. If it was having a hard time
starting I would expect some sort of puffing and chugging from the
combustion, but I only hear the starter spinning. I double and triple
checked all the connections I could think of and can't find a thing that
isn't connected. I also checked for codes (the check engine light comes on
after the starter spins). The only code is "12". No help there.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Mark