RE: Bedliner damage control

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 11:25:18 EDT

If he wants to keep the bed on the truck and not have it totally rust away,
tell him to pull that hunk of plastic crap out and spray-line it with
whatever major company.
Tell him to lift it off the bottom of the bed and take a look at the damage
that is already there...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....