Re: Bedliner damage control

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 16:28:40 EDT

On Aug 25, 2004, at 11:59, andylevy@yahoo.com wrote:

> That was my first thought but unless we go Herculiner, it's not really
> an
> option at this point. We need to attack just the rails at least for
> now.

Okay, well at least that makes your post make sense.
What I'd do is pull that piece of crap out of there. Unless he makes a
point of shoveling in his bed, or dragging scrap steel out of it, or
something else insanely abusive, it's probably doing more harm than
good.

Then look at the damage done, and determine if there's anything that
needs to be done ASAP or if it can wait until funds permit.

I've heard of some very good results with Herculiner, by the way.....

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife